Midwest Regional Bioeconomy Forum
On Tuesday, Novemeber 15th, 2016, OBIC live streamed a bioeconomy forum from 9:30am-12:00pm EST. Follow this link to direct you to our Facebook page where the live streaming event took place.
To view the National and Midwest Reports follow the links below:
Comprehensive Report - ATIP Foundation 2016 Regional Bioeconomy Forums: “Addressing the Challenges & Opportunities of Advancing the Billion Ton Bioeconomy”
Midwest Participate Report - Midwest (MW) Regional Bioeconomy Forum
To comment or provide feedback on the presentation, please email OBIC at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The vision document related to this forum can be found at: http://www.biomassboard.gov/pdfs/farb_2_18_16.pdf
- 9:30 AM — Welcome/ Introductions— Dennis Hall, OBIC Director, Ohio State University
- Tony Logan, State Director, USDA Rural Development
- Jurey, Chairman, ATIP Foundation
- Todd Campbell, BR&D Board, Operations Committee (Senior Energy Advisor, U.S. Department of Agriculture)
- 10:00 AM — Stakeholder Introductions
- 11:00 AM — Overview of the “Federal Activities Report on the Bioeconomy” and the “Billion Ton Bioeconomy Initiative: Challenges and Opportunities” Report
- Presentation by Todd Campbell
- Establishes issues from the federal agencies and frames the topics for discussion.